[INDIA REAL ESTATE NEWS] Good morning everyone I am Rumi Dhar from Kama Group.|
Here I have important INDIA real estate news to share with you which is as mention under.
This week's Realty Hot Spot Series takes a look at Hyderabad's Gachibowli locality. Gachibowli
is located in the north-western part of Hyderabad. The area has the presence of leading
information technology companies and is well-connected by road and rail. Reowned
educational institutions such as ISB, University of Hyderabad and IIIT are also located in
The price range of properties here is Rs 3,900-8,500 per square feet. The average price of a
2-BHK, 3-BHK and 4-BHK is Rs 65 lakh, Rs 1.06 crore, and 2.20 crore, respectively.
1. Emerged as a notable IT suburb in north-west Hyderabad boasting presence of leading IT
2. Hosts renowned educational institutions such as ISB, University of Hyderabad and IIIT
3. Prominent malls in this area are Gachibowli Central, Inorbit Mall and South India Shopping
4. Reputed healthcare facilities include Continental Hospital, Srija Hospital, Himagiri Hospital
5. Excellent connectivity through Outer Ring Road, Old Mumbai Highway and Lingampally
Read more at:
Have a nice day